Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Better Day



Good morning. I actually had a nice day with Isabelle yesterday, despite her being sick. Her headache seems to have vanished now and she is almost back to her usual self. She still has a bit of a sore throat, but hopefully by the weekend it will be better. So now here is the picture of the finished sock, which could have been knitted a bit longer for the leg. The top is a moss rib pattern. I quite like the color of this sock. No more progress has been made on the second one as yet. I did try to post a picture of this sock the other day but it was not co0operating. I also frogged back the pink jumper as I did not like it. I have found another pattern and am using some stash Heirloom 4 ply cotton to make it. It is a light aqua I think. I will post some photos when I have made some progress. I also received some books yesterday afternoon so it made my day much better. Isabelle and I sat around and played UNO which is a card game, watched some videos, I knitted and she colored in her coloring book which she loves to do. I used to a lot of coloring in when I was a child and I used to love drawing. I do not do it as much now as having 2 kids sort of makes you lose concentration. I am also waiting on another purchase that I made last week. I will show you all tomorrow what they are. I hope that you all have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Noey D. said...

I like the color of that sock too! Very pretty, and nice job!