Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Paul




My darling Paul passed away on the 2nd of April this year due to unexpected health problems.  To say I am struggling with it all is an understatement.  I am so thankful to have found these photos from my blog to help with the memories.  It seems so long ago now but in reality is only a couple of weeks since his passing.  To watch the person you love die is such a hard thing to go through especially when it is not easy for them to do so.  My children and I are trying to cope with what happens each day.  I lay awake at night thinking of all the things that could have been done differently but in the end it was out of my hands to do so.  I do hope that wherever he has gone he is at peace and out of pain, and that he watches over us.  I miss him tremendously and he was my best friend and I knew him for over half my life.  I dont think our lives will ever be the same again but I do hope that one day I can look back and remember the good times and be thankful that we had two wonderful children together.

7 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. That's heartbreaking.

Kate said...

I've been thinking of you I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you and the children xx

Donna M said...

So sorry for your loss.

Jan said...

Dear Sue, I was thinking of you recently. I am so sorry to hear this. Take time with your children and take care of yourself. Hugs.
Jan

Vicki Knitorious said...

I'm so very sorry. Peace, love & light to you and your family.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Sue, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I can't even imagine. I hope time will bring some warm memories and healing. XO