Friday, May 12, 2006

More Pressies




We had morning tea for Mother's Day at the kindergarten today. The kids made fruit kebabs with marshmallows on them. A bit sticky, but nice. Isabelle won the 5th prize for the Mother's Day raffle, so she gave me a tea candle holder. Very pretty, but I will take a picture later on in the week. Now onto some knitting. Socks again. This is an Opal yarn with glitter through it. No sunshine so it is a bit hard to photograph. I started them last night, from a simple sock pattern that came from the yarn. I bought this yarn last year from The Wool Shack.

Well I do not have any other knitting pictures to show you guys for now, so I will leave you all with a picture of Isabelle dressed as a dancer. She is off to a 6th birthday party, for which I made the green jumper for a present. Hopefully my friend will like it, and it will fit over his head. Isabelle has been waiting all week for the fancy dress party, so 2 hours should fly by with about 26 kids there. Well I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday, as I will be having lunch at my parent's house, and giving mum her sock yarn present. I will post an update on Sunday night or Monday. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that pic of Isabelle dressed as a dancer, she's such a cutie and already such a pretty little Lady!
And your sock yarn - ohhh, that one's so amazing! I haven't even heard of Opal yarn with glitter through it before, but that's definitely a thing I'll have to look out for immediately! The socks look great already!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»