Wednesday, November 22, 2006

And The Winners Are

Froggie Meanie who is the lucky winner of the Toys to Sew book.
Rheylnn from Knit Owl is the lucky winner of the Interweave Knits Fall 2006 edition.

Please email me with your addresses and I will post them out to you later on this week okay. If for any reason you do not want the prizes listed, then let me know and I can get Isabelle to draw another name out of the bag. Thank you to all the people who commented on my blog for the contest. It was so nice to hear from people who had not commented before, and to be able to read some new blogs too, and discover new people. I love discovering new knitters around the world, and this contest has let me do a little bit of that. Tomorrow I will hopefully have a new knit to show you, which is another Christmas present, but I will keep it a secret until then. I hope you all have a wonderful knitting day too!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Thank you Sue! That is such a long way to mail though - wow! We'd have to organize an exchange :o)