Saturday, December 16, 2006

RIP Ruby Girl!



Our beloved Ruby passed away this morning. I was the one driving the car and she must have been up in the tyre part of it. I am very very upset and I really do not know what to say apart from the fact that it is so hard to try and save a little kitten and there is nothing you can do for it. I absolutely loved Ruby more than any other cat that we have had. I think she was our little sign of hope that things were getting better for us, and now I feel like I have taken her life much too soon. Hopefully after a little while our family will feel a bit better, but now for the moment we are just sitting quietly and thinking about her. We are going to make a little garden for her where we buried her, so I am going to take the children to find a nice stone to paint her name onto and put it above her grave. Blogging will resume when my eyes are no longer red, puffy or teary.

11 comments:

Manda said...

I am so, so sorry Sue. I know from experience how heartbreaking it is to lose such a treasured member of the family. I hope you all feel a little better soon. Thinking of you and sending big hugs xxxx

Noeysmommy said...

Oh Sue! I am so sorry! I know how much Ruby meant to you! We're sending you hugs too.

sandra said...

Once I run over cute puppy! Awful feeling! Know how you feel!

Katt said...

Oh sweetie I am so sorry! biggest hugs are being set to you and yours from me and mine across the water. I am so so sorry.

I lost my fur baby almost 3 months ago and he was 6 1/2yrs. He was left by some cruel ba$@#rd who hit him.

Biggest hugs.

Katt

Saltwater purls said...

I'm sorry...

Susan Hird said...

Dear Sue,
Your pain won't last, and eventually you will be able to remember the happy times with fondness and the feeling of joy at having known her, even for such a short time. She was sent to give you that joy, and her mission was complete. Give thanks for her life, no matter how short.
Sue.

Renee said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you.

RheLynn said...

Oh! :*( **hugs and well wishes for you and your family**

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry! That is just heartbreaking! Hugs to you and your family.

jane said...

I'm so sorry about your little kitten! I'm thinking about your family, Jane

tiennie said...

I'm so sorry!!!