- Julie - she makes the most amazing knitted animals I have ever seen. She is truly inspiring and so talented. She also has two gorgeous children, Toby and Amy.
- Anny - I think we all know Anny and the wonderful knits that she creates. At the moment she is designing her own little bags, you must go and check them out. She talks about her wonderful husband and two sons too, who are two little cuties.
- Karin - Karin is a most talented knitter, and I love all the items she creates. You must congratulate her too on the birth of her new daughter, Tara, when she comes back to blogging. She also has another beautiful daughter, Noor, who is now a big sister!
- Claudine - Claudine knits the most delightful items, and sews the most wonderful things too. She also designs her own hat patterns as well, which are just fantastic, she is so clever. You must go and check out her little crocheted mouse too, so cute. She also has a cute little girl Annette, who I must say is a perfect model for her handknits.
- Katt - what can I say about Katt. I just love her handdyed yarns, which are just the most gorgeous colors. She has 2 girls whom she knits for too and she is a great knitter too.
Now I hope these ladies can nominate 5 bloggers to accept the award too, and make sure you go and have a read of their wonderful blogs. I know I love checking in to see what they create, and their daily adventures too. Happy knitting and sewing!