Monday, May 5, 2008

2008 - FO No. 21



Pattern: Sirdar Snuggly Fair Isle DK 1538 booklet

Size: 6-12 months

Started: Last year, finished today

Another little sweater, the same as the one I knit last year for a gift. This might be a present for my sister's pregnant friend as she is not finding out the sex of the baby. I kept putting this aside and knitting other things and rediscovered it last week and decided to finish it off. Now to work on Isabelle's cabled bolero which I am onto the second front already. Hope you all have a great day!

9 comments:

Donna M said...

Another cute sweater. You are quite the prolific knitter!

Sharon said...

Wow you are fast. I feel like such a slacker over here. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love the grey and white! Cute sweater!

Anonymous said...

ooh that is really nice :)

love the colours!

you always do fatastic knits

katt

Anonymous said...

Wow another cute jumper finished. How is your cute new addition to the family, doing with your knitting? Hope you and Isabelle are feeling better.

Gillian said...

Hello Sue,
I haven't been following the blogs for a while but I will start again very soon.
I have just come home wih a new cat so there will be lots of pics soon. She is a litle spotted bengal.
Love for now
Gillian

Unknown said...

That is a lovely little sweater Sue! I love the colours - so soft and cuddly looking!

Katherine said...

Very sweet! And I never think of that color, but it really is perfect for boys or girls.

LBA said...

that is *gorgeous*, and I love the colour choices - very warm and sweet.