- Steggie - A Dinosaur inspired jacket, which I am sure most little boys who love dinosaurs would love, and I am thinking of knitting one up for my nephew's birthday in October.
- Decimal - A lace inspired cardigan which is just gorgeous in the green.
- Sourwood - Fingerless mitts with buds on them and buttoned wrists. They remind me of nature starting to bloom.
- Reverie - A spiral eyelet beret.
- Cirque - Some gorgeous cabled socks which I am thinking of knitting for myself one day.
Now to add to our wonderful month of stress Isabelle has been dealing with head lice once again at school. It is starting to drive me nuts, especially since on Monday they checked everyone's hair and only 1 girl had it, and was sent home. Fast forward to yesterday morning and one of the mum's had to keep her daughter home as she found some head lice in her hair. I decided to recheck Isabelle's hair and found one crawler and 6 eggs so she is now home with me enjoying her cartoons, but wont be too happy to know that later today she will be getting her hair washed with some tea tree oil to remove them all. I just really wish that people would check their kid's hair to remove them as they seem to be prone to them in the hot months of the year, and the drought does apparently make them breed even more. hopefully by next week they will be all gone from everyone in her class. Oh I nearly forgot to mention that her school got 3 large water tanks delivered there yesterday so I am hoping that they will store enough water to redevelop the school oval which is in very bad shape, just mud and weeds at the moment. Wish they had already installed them with all this rain we are getting today.
Thank you again too to those lovely people who have been concerned about our financial situation. Paul finally swallowed his pride and rang his brother yesterday, yes I know he waited that long but you cant make him do anything he doesnt want to do. So hopefully by tomorrow afternoon we shall have an answer to all this long ongoing mess of ours. I shall keep you filled in once I know. Enjoy your day!!