Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thanks Kate!





These arrived in the mail yesterday from wonderful Kate!  I had sent her girls some fairy dresses that Isabelle had grown out of and thought her girls might like them.  Well they did like the fairy dresses (hopefully they dress up in them a lot) and Kate wanted to make it into a swap which was a lovely idea! 

Kate made me a teal colored jug cover which I just love.  It is the perfect size!  Kate is such a wonderful crocheter.  I should go to her house for lessons I think!  I sent Kate one of Isabelle's t-shirts so she could do a print on it for me and doesnt it look fantastic.  Isabelle loved her owl t-shirt and wore it straight away but by the time I returned from my haircut she had changed into a singlet top.  Hopefully tonight she will let me take a picture of her in it as she loves it!  (Oh and I did iron it Kate so I hope I did it for long enough so the ink set).

Oh and Isabelle was super excited last night as her wobbly tooth from the weekend fell out last night during dinner.  All I heard was "oh no its gone", then I hear "oh I nearly ate it"!  Thank goodness she didnt eat it and she got $2 for it.  Sadly though she doesnt believe anymore (if you know what I mean after her little friend informed her of that and the big red man).  I am still hoping she can believe in the last one for a bit longer, we will see!

9 comments:

dillpickle said...

Kate is great, isn't she!! Love the jug cover and the owl print!

Beck said...

I love the pink and the teal, what great colours they are together! It must have been fun opening up that package Sue, how fun! Kate is definitely one of the loveliest bloggers around xo

Ann said...

Lucky you! The cosy is nice. My girls also grew out of tooth fairy & Father Christmas. I guess this will happen one day.

Kate said...

You are so welcome Sue! I'm so pleased the two of you like your gifts. Bren found a mini fairy dress, exactely the same as the rainbow one but for a doll, last weekend and Jazzy and her doll have been rainbow fairies ever since. I think swaps are one of the funnest parts of blogland. X

Lynne said...

Taht owl is absolutely gorgeous - well done Kate.

And don't worry about her not believing - when Christmas comes she'll still expect things to be the same!! LOL

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, I hate it when they get to that age. Hopefully you can eeek one more year out of Santa. Lovely gifties!

Amanda said...

Lovely and that owl is a delight.

Sandra said...

OWL print is an amazing!

Kylie said...

What a lovely swap package:)