Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29


I thought I would pop some pink flower photos up today since the last ones were mostly yellow!  The tree at the bottom is a crabapple tree that doesnt bear fruit but has these gorgeous flowers.  It is so windy here today that I was worried they would be all blown away but thankfully they are a bit sheltered in the corner there so hopefully they will last. 
Blogtoberfest is nearly over and I have managed to blog every day so far which has been great. 
I am hoping that Tikki's knitalong will start on the weekend with the first clue.  I just printed out the first 2 pages of the knitalong with all the requirements so it should be lots of fun! 
We have halloween trick or treating tomorrow night so I am sure I will be taking a little girl out to visit the neighbourhood.  Last year it rained after 8pm and this year looks to be the same sort of weather.  Hopefully I can get a picture of Isabelle dressed up in her costume and we dont bump into any nasty neighbours.  I dont mind if you dont do Halloween but nasty comments just spoil it for the littlies!
Okay off to do some more knitting, have a fabulous weekend.
Thank you all very much for the wonderful comments about the baby sets.  I think the yellow one turned out newborn size where the burgundy/plum one turned out about 3 months size.  I guess it depends on the size of your baby but the next set I am going to try in thicker yarn and larger needles so I will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Chars said...

What is the flower in the first picture? It is ver pretty.