Friday, July 8, 2011

2011 - FO 18

Well it seems today I have gotten some things accomplished like taking pictures of FO's.  Here is the second Playful Stripes Cardigan which is designed by Alana Dakos of Never Not Knitting.  This is a size 2-3 which will be for my god-daughter Chelsea.  I used Dazzle acrylic yarn and only used 1 ball of the tan color and a small amount for the different colors.  I love it with the duck egg blue buttons too which were from stash.  It didnt take too long to knit up, probably about a week on and off.  I am hoping this week to try and get all my FO's up to date by sewing on buttons and taking a picture so it might be the week of FO's around here on the blog.  Okay I better get back to knitting on some button bands so I have another one off the list!  Happy knitting everyone.

6 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Oh! I think this is my favourite one yet! Such a lovely design and great colours. The buttons add the perfect touch. Can't wait to see more FO's. :)

Miss Prudence said...

love the simplicity and the pop of colour Sue. Nice.

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, this one is sooo cute! I love the colors -- the neutral in the middle and splash of colors on each end. Well Done!

WildflowerWool said...

Very cute!

Michele Saunders said...

I love this cardigan! You did such a great job!The blue buttons are a beautiful touch.

2paw said...

What a pretty cardigan I love the stripes!! The buttons being from stash is such a bonus!!