Saturday, December 3, 2011

FO's 41, 42 & 43

Pierrot the Clown
Yarn:  Dazzle white, green, black and pale pink
I finished knitting this last night and finally sewed him up.  He was finished about 10 minutes ago
and Isabelle loves him.  He is minus all the pompoms though.

Little Jockey Polo from the ninth little sublime book.
This book is full of wonderful patterns and they are all for boys!
This is for my new nephew Felix and is the 1-2 years size.
I think it looks a bit small for a 1 year old but I guess it depends on the size
of the baby.
Yarn:  Dazzle 1 ball of navy and 1 ball of gray
Needle Size:  4mm and 3.5

Pattern:  Summer Days by Elena Nodel
Size: 12 years
Panda Magnum Soft, about 3 balls
I made this for my niece for her 13th birthday.  She was so excited but I think the
sleeves were a little too puffy for her.  Next time I will knit something without
the puffy sleeves.  I think it was a fantastic pattern and it comes in a great
range of sizes too.
Needle Size:  4mm

I think that is about it for today in finished projects.  I am helping Isabelle pack her bedroom today as we are moving on Thursday afternoon.  We are living in amongst boxes at the moment.  I cant wait until it is over and we are all moved in to the other house.

Speak to you all very soon!

7 comments:

melissa said...

pierrot is adorable!

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Sue! I can't believe you're still managing to knit in the middle of a move. I love that little polo.

Good Luck with the Move!

Ann said...

Lovely FOs. I have not done much child knits & now volunteer to knit some preemie & new born cardigans for the local hospital.

Abbeysmum said...

"down---to---earth.blogspot.com"
This is a very helpful site that may start you on the next part of your new life.
I have been following for a while and find it practical and inspiring

2paw said...

Oh, you will be moving tomorrow. Good luck, I hope it all goes well. Gorgeous knitting!!

sandra said...

Polo sweater is my favourite! And I love Pierrot without pompons!

Beck said...

Just popping by to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas! I haven't been blogging so much lately so sorry that I haven't visited for a while. Hope all is well with you Sue, enjoy your summer holidays xo