Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hospital Is Tiring


Sorry that I havent been back in a bit.  I took my dad to the doctor's last Friday and then had to rush him to the hospital as he has oedema which was filling up his lungs with fluid.  He has been in hospital for nearly a week so far and is losing a lot of weight from the fluid reduction which is great.  Tomorrow he has more tests for his heart as they are worried it isnt working properly so fingers crossed that all goes well and they find out some answers which can be solved with medication or worst case scenario a stent if there are any arteries blocked.  I am hoping for the best and will return when things are on a more normal level.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

sorry to hear that- take care and I hope your father is doing better soon!

Thimbleanna said...

Sending good wishes to your father Sue. Fighting fluid build up has been a way of life with my dad for the last several years. Modern medicine is a miracle!!!

Michele Saunders said...

So sorry to hear about your father. I hope all is well and your father is recovering.