Sunday, April 9, 2006

Learning Along The Way




I just started yesterday with my blogging and now I am trying to learn how to list items in my links. Does anybody know how to do this easily and to add buttons to your sidebar. Help would be much appreciated.

Now onto knitting. This is a picture of a cardigan that I am making for my sister. I am using Cara TLC yarn in a charcoal color. It is knitting up quite nice and soft. I will post a picture when I have more progress. I have only knitted up half the sleeve so far. It is from the Cleckheaton Silk Country book, design 6.

On the right is a photo of a sweater that I knit up for my nephew's 4th birthday. It is actually a light grey color. It is out of one of the Debbie Bliss books. It only took a week to knit up the size 2 to 3 years size, which was very good. I used a cotton for this one called Cottone from Spotlight, which in Australia is a very large craft shop. I also received my Jaegar Book 29 on Friday which has absolutely gorgeous patterns in it. When the sun comes out I will take some photos of my favourites and of one that I have already started which is called Peter. It is a little striped cardigan which looks quite cute for a boy. Well off to do some housework and then read some blogs. The kids are watching tv since its cold out. See you all tomorrow.

No comments: