Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nice Surprise

A nice surprise was in the mailbox this morning. I received my mystery pressie from Sharon. I got a cute card with a knitter wearing and knitting my favourite colored cardigan, and 2 balls of Crystal Palace yarns. The black one with a bit of sparkle is Little Flowers and the other one is a nice grey color which is Kid Merino and is oh so soft. I will check out the website later today to see what little goodies I can make. So I must thank you Sharon, you are so kind and generous and I am sure I will have fun creating something with these. Thank you, thank you, thank you! As for my knitting, well the sock has progressed quite nicely, I should be up to the heel shaping today I hope, and I have nearly knitted back up to the place on my sis's cardigan. She just rang to say that she is coming over in a little while. She has been suffering from anxiety, which I also suffer from too. I used to have panic attacks quite badly after I had Isabelle and still do suffer from stress related problems too. I do take medicine to deal with mine and to keep it controlled. I think it runs in my dad's side of the family as his sisters suffer from it as well. It is not very nice having panic attacks, especially when you feel as though you are having a heart attack and cannot breathe. Well I hope I can make her feel a bit better when she comes over. I hope that you all have a lovely day, as I am sure I will with my goodies from Sharon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure she will be happy that you like it!