Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Frog Pond

Yes, today I did go to the frog pond, and ripped back the Opal glitter sock. I did not like the pattern or the striping effect it had. It has now been put back into its container until I find a pattern that I would like to use. I pulled out another ball of Opal in a blue colorway, a new pattern, and off I go. I am liking this sock much better. I will take a photo when I get a bit further along. I also frogged back the increasing on my sister's cardigan. There was a mistake and I to frog it back and start the increases again, and now the pattern is working out great. I will be glad to get to the neckline on this one. Having all those stitches plus the weight of the sleeve hanging off the needles gets a bit much after a few rows.
I also went online and bought some wool from the Wool Shack. Emma is selling Zara wool for only $6.11 a ball. I usually pay up to $9.90 a ball, so this was a good bargain. I also bought the book Tadpoles and Tiddlers. I was going to get it when I went to Williamstown, but they had no copies left. Well I will try and take some progress pictures through the week, but I do not think that I will post any more family pics, all my commentors stopped commenting. Must have scared them off. Oh well, I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

The frog pond can be our friend and our foe all at the same time. It sounds like the frog pond was more friend to you this time.

Happy Knitting!