Saturday, July 1, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Hi all, I have been busy the last few days. I had Gillian over for a quick visit on Thursday morning. I think she was overwhelmed by all the knitting books that I had. I hope I did not scare you off Gillian. I went shopping with a friend yesterday to Watergardens Shopping Centre, and finally bought another birthday present for a boy's party that Isabelle has on Monday morning at 10:00. I also actually got to knit on the little boy's jumper that I started Thursday afternoon. I am now going to do the last sleeve tonight, and hopefully by tomorrow the neckband, and then it will be ready for a photo. I think I might even make a little hat to go with it, so I can then gift it next week.

I popped into the local wool shop today, and actually bought a piece of fabric from her remnant table. Isabelle does not like it, but I do. I will take a picture tomorrow and show you. I also went to the Black Sheep Wool website and they finally had their online store working, and I purchased a new Debbie Bliss book called Wish You Were Here. They also had 10% off all purchases. I do not know when their opening sale finishes, but it was a good bonus.

I also finished the back of Isabelle's cozy tank top too and started on the front. Now Paul is asking when his jumper is going to be finished. I have finished the band on the front, just the rest to do. Oh and by the way Louise emailed me about the Harry Kewell jumper pattern. Please give me your e-mail address so that I can answer you back and help you out. Well that seems about it, Lachie has a friend staying over tonight so I had better switch off the computer and do something constructive like knitting! See you all tomorrow.

No comments: