- Roam - a hoodie in variegated yarn, just gorgeous.
- Percy - a small bag to hold your mobile and few other little knicknacks
- Totally Autumn - a lacey pattern throw and I love the color of the yarn too
- Cherie Amour - A beautiful sweater which I would probably make for someone else
- Green Jeans - A cabled cardi and the color is beautiful too
- Cinderella - socks with a really pretty pattern
- Foliage - cabled hats which are really nice
I can see myself having a long list of things but it is good, you know why. I can go through my stash and use up some yarn. More on that later....
Now Sheila tagged me for the middle name meme. You need to describe yourself using the letters from your middle name, so here goes - Valerie. Now I have never really liked that name, although it was my grandmother's middle name too and I never had the chance to meet her. She passed away when my mum was 10 years of age, and was apparently a fabulous knitter who would sit by the kitchen fire and knit an adult sweater in a week. So here goes
V - Virgo (September 10) ooh and I thought that would be the hardest one to do
A - Auburn colored hair even though I have it colored and highlighted
L - Love my family and love to buy yarn too
E - Exercise I walk about 6 hours a week walking Isabelle to school and delivering catalogues
R - Red - I really love this color
I - Iced Coffee - I love this stuff even though I know it is no good for me
E- Excited to meet all the wonderful knitters and crafsters in blogland
So I am tagging the following people - Gillian, Jessica, Karin, Corrie, and Tiennie. I hope you all have fun answering it too and I cant wait to see what your middle names are. Wishing you all a great weekend too.