Saturday, October 6, 2007

FO No. 27

Pattern: Ribbon Edged Cardigan from Special Knits by Debbie Bliss
Size: 6 - 9 months
Yarn: Cotone cotton from Spotlight, dark pink, 4 balls
Started: Last week
Finished: Today
I loved knitting this pattern since this is about the 4th time I have made it. I decided not to add the ribbon, but added this embroidered ribbon instead around the neckline and the cuffs of the sleeves. This will be a present for my friend whose baby girl is due in February 2008. It always knits up so quickly too, and this is the first time I have knit it in cotton too.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little cardigan looks great and what a fast knit. The ribbon makes it look very chanel.

Jade said...

Yay for finished projects! And its very cute, too.

Karen said...

That is so beautiful!

handknit168 said...

good luck to the baby has this beautiful cardigan. The added embroidered ribbon makes this more cute.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! You are doing a wonderful job on all the jumpers and cardigans you are knitting

Katt

Laura B said...

What a sweet sweater! It's nice to have a good go-to project for gifts.

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! I like the pretty edging a lot!

Anonymous said...

This is darling, and I LOVE your Ribby Cardi! I made a Sitcom Chic in Cotton Ease three years ago or so and I still love it. I've got to get a Ribby Cardi going!

Sandra said...

Embroidera ribbon is such refreshness! GREAT!

sheila said...

I am envious of all of your FO's! I really need to start keeping track of mine! Or maybe I should actually finish them first! I have way too many sitting on needles, scarted around the house!

By the way, the cardigan looks great!

Sue H said...

Gorgeous, and I love the colour.

Cecilia said...

That sweater is so cute! I love the ribbon trim. Just beautiful.

Corrie said...

oh so cute!

we definitely have the same taste in books and projects! I've already bought some of the dashing on sale and might get a bit more tmrw ...i love the pink too because its a little different!

Corrie:)

PlumStitches said...

I've been thinking of this pattern for awhile. Cute - I like the color and the ribbon looks great.

Anonymous said...

This is just darling!