- Corrie - She has just moved from Sydney to Melbourne with her family. She has a darling daughter Keira who is such a cutie, and soon will be joined by twins too. Corrie is a fantastic knitter and sewer and she also sells wonderful fabrics and japanese books too.
- Beth - She has a fantastic sense of color with her knits and also has a cutie pie to knit for. I love what she knits as they always turn out so beautifully.
- Laura - She is a mother of 4 children (I dont know how she does it), and creates her own knitting designs, spins, dyes, and keeps a weekly update of her weight loss too. I love reading of her family adventures and knitting ones too.
- Kate - She is another mum who is extremely busy with twins (perhaps Corrie should contact you about that too), who sells gorgeous toys and bags, and knits great things too.
- Karin - She is an excellent knitter who is always knitting something gorgeous for her or her 2 beautiful girls. She is so wonderful that she sends me a beautiful xmas card every year with a gorgeous photo of her family which I love getting.
- Elli - I love the beautiful items that she knits, so gorgeous and the shawl she just finished for her mother is so beautiful. I also love the sweater that she knit for her sister too.
- Claudine - A wonderful knitter and sewer who creates beautiful items. I just love popping in when she updates to see what new item she has created.
- Knittens - She knits really beautiful handknits for her gorgeous baby girl and inspires me to create beautiful ones for gifts of friends who seem to have babies everywhere at the moment.
- Rhonda - Now here is one grandma who is a fantastic knitter! I love what she makes for herself and her cute granddaughter too.
- Jade - This lady is one talented person who sews amazing clothes and now has started crocheting too. It is hard to believe the beautiful toys were made when she just taught herself to crochet a few weeks ago.
So now it is up to you gals to nominate your own 10 blogs you love to read. Looking at my list it seems I have chosen bloggers who all have daughters too. It is nice to have a little girl to knit for and sew for and spoil with handmade goodness, and speaking of little girls mine has started in Grade 1 today. She was so excited to be going to school too to see her friends, but it makes me sad realising how fast this time goes when they are so young.
Tomorrow or Friday I will update my WIP's. I need to get back to doing that as lately I just seem to post FO's when they are done and dont seem to show any progress shots during the knitting. After spending the weekend trying to update some of my stash I seem to be getting closer to finish listing it all. Some of my yarns I have had since Lachlan was a toddler so keeping it in plastic containers it is still like brand new yarn. Perhaps some of it I will swap or sell later on as most of it I dont have plans for, I just bought it because I had something in mind, but you know how that goes, you change your mind or forget it was even in there! So I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful day.