Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2009 - FO No. 26



I am still knitting here you know! Sadly this little cat should have been finished off weeks ago but I hadnt attached his ears or sewn on his face. Now he is completed, (although I did cheat and sew his eyes and nose on out of flannel fabric instead of knitting them).

Pattern: Amazing Cat by Twins

Yarn: Spotlight 8 ply basic, mustard and brown, 1 ball of each.

It didnt take very long at all to knit up all the pieces. I could have knit them in a day if I didnt do any other knitting at all, but I spent about 2 nights doing all the bits and pieces. I really do like this pattern and twins have a lot of other fantastic patterns too, like a dog, a rabbit, a frog, a little bear with clothes, so if you like this one you should pop on over and take a peek!

14 comments:

Kate said...

Another gorgeous creation Sue. Your softies really seem to have personalities.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

he is so cute

Thimbleanna said...

He's adorable! I love his eyes out of the flannel!

Sandra said...

Well, I think that flanel did cat better that knitting! Look at those cozy eyes!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaw that is one gorgeous little kitty!!! :)

well done

Rima said...

Very very cute cat!

tiennie said...

Catching up on your posts - such sweet sweet toys you've been making!

rubbishknitter said...

he is very handsome - i love it!

. said...

He's adorable!

. said...

He's great!

Alison said...

Oh, he's cute!

Gillian said...

That flannel is an improvement and the cat is a cutie.
Cheers Gillian

catsmum said...

Oh Sue m'dear he is just gorgeous ... and Aunt's socks are pretty spiffy too. I saw that yarn the last time I went through Spotties and it was only the fact that I can't fit any more sock yarn in the designated tub that kept me from buying that self same colourway. Lucky Auntie!!

Anonymous said...

Hee-heee-hee! How cute is that cat!!! I love it to bits
!