Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 21 ....



I popped into Kmart last Friday and they had reduced the cotton that I have been knitting the toys out of. Instead of $4.00 a ball which I thought was expensive, they reduced them to $2.00 so these colors popped into my basket. I might even knit some baby hats out of them or try some booties or bibs... we have some friends with another baby due this month and I would like to restock my baby gift box too.... such lovely colors, and this is only half of them. They also have a darker blue, grays, khaki, black, white and a lighter pink too. Kmart had also reduced some Country Naturals 8 ply, Purla and some other yarns too so if you feel like stash enhancing ....

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh sue those colous are just fantastic. You'll have heaps of fun restocking you baby gift box with them.

Anonymous said...

noooooooo im not listening **sticks fingers in ears** lalalalalalaaa


although..gorgeous colours!! i dont think our kmart down here has that cotton..the buggers.

Beck said...

Gorgeous rainbow colours Sue! Lucky you xo

Sandra said...

Lucky you! Love that colourefull cotton!

Lynne said...

Our local K wouldn't know such pretty yarns existed!

Anonymous said...

Great Stash enhancement going on. Great colours.