Tropical Lily is finally finished although to be truthful I didnt knit on it the whole time since I started it. I finished it up today and Isabelle wore it this afternoon after the weather had cooled down a tinsy bit. I have to say I love the way the colors formed a stripey sequence and I only used 4 and a half balls of the cotton, so now have to find something else to knit with the other 5 and a half. I found this pattern on ravelry where a lady who had upsized it for her daughter had listed the changes so I could knit it for Isabelle a bit bigger. I mostly followed her changes but added a few of my own, like omitting the straps at the back and adding some press studs instead so it sat nicer at the back and Isabelle wouldnt have to deal with the straps. I also made it a bit longer in the front bodice than the pattern said and didnt do as many repeats in the bottom part as the changed instructions had so it turned out a bit shorter. I think the length is perfect for Isabelle and I would recommend anyone make this pattern for the little girls in their life! If you would like to knit one up just go to tikkifabricaddict.blogspot.com or find it on ravelry. Happy knitting!