Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meet Lolly!
















Have you ever visited a blog and thought "Wow" - well I am sure you have and that is what happened when I saw Jen's wonderful bilby's. I found her via Julie who knits gorgeous toys and thought "hmmm, must go have a looksie" and this is what I found. I couldnt resist snapping her up for myself. Yes I am an adult who loves softies for herself too you know. Isnt she just gorgeous. I had to have spots and stripes as I can never resist when buying fabrics if they pop up and red of course is just one of my favourite colors. Jen was so quick too in mailing her to her new home and I received her yesterday with a cute little felt flower brooch which Isabelle wore yesterday for an hour or two and a little thank you note! Thank you Jen for making her. She will be truly loved and adored. Isabelle has already asked if she can live in her room!!!
Now onto the crochet - still plugging along but until I get better it might just be for weekends in my spare hour or two. I have 2 baby knits - 1 for a little girl named Anya and 1 for a newborn little boy named Jack. I try not to knit too many newborn items as they grow out of them so fast. Jack is going to receive a 1 to 2 yr size as he was only born in October and wont be wearing handknits until next year I guess with the hot weather we have been having. So far I have nearly reached the armholes on both knits for the backs so they hopefully wont take too long to knit up and gift!
Oh and if you love buying gorgeous fabrics and seeing beautiful things then a visit with Corrie is definately a must. She is having a gorgeous giveaway so pop on over and find out the details. You wont be dissapointed - she really in one truly talented super mummy!

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Lolly looks very happy in her new home. As you know she was one of my (you should read that just as 'my') favourites. I'm glad to know that she's gone into a home that has welcomed her so enthusiastically! Thank you for your kind words....oh and for liking what I do enough to want to own a little of it!

Cheers

Jen

Rhonda said...

You always have the best toys. She's gorgeous.

Oiyi said...

What a beautiful softie!! I just had to peek at her shop, too. I am trying hard to resist getting one.

Sandra said...

Lolly is the cutest! wanna one for myself!

Anonymous said...

aaaaw isnt lolly gorgeous!! i must admit that some toys are hard to go past.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Lolly is adorable!!! Wish I could sew as there are so many cute softies to make :)

Gillian said...

She is so gorgeous and adorable.
Well done with your crochet. You are a born crafter, there is no doubt.
Hope the weather is ok! You have heat waves we have floods, luckily I'm not in the bad areas,
Cheers Gillian

Amanda said...

Lolly is a darling!

Lynne said...

Very cute - I can understand Isabelle's desire to share her!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Lolly is adorable and she has moved into a loving home. Isabelle I am sure will adore her.

PlumStitches said...

Lolly looks like she love her new home! very cute - I can see why you snapped her up.

Rima said...

This is the best! So cute!