Friday, February 5, 2010
- 2 vintage pattern books full of kids patterns
- 1 Mike the Monkey kit (not even opened in case you were wondering)
- 3 balls of Anne cotton, 2 red and 1 purple
- 2 balls of sock yarn which I think is Kate's wonderful sock yarn (hope you like pinks)
- 1 ball of jigsaw sock yarn
- 3 balls of Anchor Magicline cotton, all different colors
- 3 balls of Heirloom 3 ply in a beautiful purple color.
Now all you have to do is leave me a comment saying your interested in the giveaway and I will pop your name into a hat so to say and draw out a winner Sunday week. If you like you can even tell your friends too, the more the merrier I say! I will be back during the week with an FO to show you all, just need some weaving in of ends and a ribbon or two added.
This contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered and congratulations to Dillpickle (Anna) who won my giveway.!