Thursday, August 19, 2010

2010 - FO No 23

My knitterly friend Katt has just informed me that I can now post pics of my finished socks that she designed and I was a test knitter for.  I love the cables in this pattern, and I used my beautiful Lush yarn for this pair.  I cant remember the colorway though but they are very pretty.  I actually started to memorise the cable pattern after the first half of the sock so that made them go faster!

Pattern:  Organised Mayhem by Katt Walker (rav id: kattswings)
Yarn:  Lush yarn
Needles:  3.25mm

11 comments:

Jan said...

Very pretty indeed, both colour and pattern.

Thimbleanna said...

They're beautiful Sue -- I LOVE cables!

Denise said...

Pretty, I like cables in socks, they always look so nice. Like the blue color too. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful socks!! I love the color :)

Sandra said...

You are fast test knitter, honey!
Love that color!

Michele Saunders said...

Very pretty! I love those cables. They look like they will be super warm.

dillpickle said...

Very nice! They might even need to go on my 'want to make someday' list, which sadly is growing longer and longer.... It's a very pretty colour, too.

Ruby Girl said...

Very nice socks, the cable pattern is lovely.

Gina said...

Those sock are the bomb!

Jodie said...

Just gorgeous Sue... What a gorgeous design and I love the colour...

Hugs - Jodie :)

Ann said...

Lovely socks & the color is gorgeous.