Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 20

Do you like Isabelle's new dress.  No I didnt make it but saw it in the Aldi store last week for $9.99!  What a bargain and I love the colors too.  This should hopefully fit for 2 summers as it is a bit bigger than normal and has quite a bit of length too.  She is growing too fast, and getting taller all the time.  Even our neighbour commented the other day that Isabelle was nearly as tall as she was!  Today is a beautiful day weather wise so I might get into the back garden and pick some of our lettuces and do some weeding!

7 comments:

NessaKnits said...

Good buying!

Bells said...

oh it's lovely! I just made one like it for my 9yo niece. Good to know they are in the shops too!

Chars said...

Very pretty dress :) Makes me remember how much I miss Aldi!

2paw said...

I do, the butterflies are very pretty. We don't have an Aldi, we don't even have a Big W!!

Anonymous said...

oh to be tall enough to wear lovely little slip dresses! she will get a lot of wear out of that, who doesnt love pink butterflies!

Rose Red said...

sweet! and even better when it will last for more than one season!

NessaKnits said...

I was at Aldi today and saw same dress and bought for my nearly 9 year old daughter and ...sob, sob, she DOESN'T LIKE IT.