Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22





Just a few flower shots from my garden for you all to enjoy over the weekend!  Since we have had lots of rain the flowers are just thriving and today is going to be 29 degrees so it will feel like a summer's day!

Knitting group was so lovely last night, met a few new people who were a joy to share company with.  I am looking forward to my knitting nights every third Thursday.  It is a nice group of people to knit with and crochet too.  Perhaps I can get Liz to update my crochet skills from the one hat I can do to hopefully a ripple blanket as they look lovely.  Liz's looks great with all her bright colors (you will have to show it on your blog Liz)!  When I got home last night I found Isabelle washing up the last few dishes as she had made the lunches for today.  My heart nearly melted when I saw her doing it, she was so sweet!  After everyone went to bed I pulled out my knitting and finished off the back of the dress and cast on for the front.  Hopefully tonight I will get some more of it knitted as the garden will be calling my name today in the beautiful weather!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Your garden is lovely, It has been very dry here & my garden is not doing well.

Arty Lady's blog said...

So nice to catch up with you last night. It's a great SNB group isn't it! Just wish I could go with you girls to the day group too.

Like your photos - BTW I took a photo of my lavendar this morning too. It looked lovely with the sun shining on it.
Lizxx

2paw said...

Your garden looks so lovely, Spring is so cheery after Winter.Is that the special Fairy Lavender with the little wings on top??
Oh Isabelle is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Your Lavender looks great and so do the other flowers.
Enjoy the sunshine and the warm weather.

Thimbleanna said...

Just wanted to tell you how beautiful your flowers are and that Isabelle sure is a sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

nothing quite like group knitting! gorgeous flowers, and what a gorgeous little girl you have!

Rose Red said...

Your garden looks lovely - love the yellow flowers - so cheery. And lavender is one of my favourites (although not my husband's, sigh).