Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23

Here is a xmas pressie made by Bec for a little person (we all know who that is dont we).  I am hoping she doesnt pop onto the computer and read my post as she sometimes does.  Thanks Bec, the owl fabric is awesome - maybe I could keep it for myself!  Bec does take orders for these and the inside is plastic coated fabric so you can just wipe out all the crumbs of food that I am sure will appear.  I could just imagine using it as a craft bag instead though, lol!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show you a new pattern I started knitting last night, just gorgeous for little baby girls.  If I finish it tonight I will be able to start on the matching hat.  I am sure it will become a popular pressie for me to giveaway.  I am using up my stash of Smoothie DK and I havent even started the second ball yet.  I might be able to get the cardigan out of one ball!  Okay see you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

bec said...

Thanks for the plug, Sue! Sib's lunch bag had the half eaten squishy banana the other day, yuk! wiped clean so easy!

Amanda said...

That's a really cute little bag. I'd be tempted to nab it as a project bag!