Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2011 - FO 35

Little Big Cable
So here we go with the first project that I sewed up on the weekend.
Pattern:  Little Big Cable from Sublime Book 617
Yarn:  Dazzle, brown (1.2 balls)
Needle Size:  4mm and 3 1/4mm
Started:  sometime in September and finished today

I have to say that this little sweater is just gorgeous, and I love it in the warm brown color.  This is the 6th month to 12 month size, depending on the size of your little one.  I knit this for my nephew Felix who is due in about 3 weeks now.  I am so excited as he will be living only 15 minutes away so lots of cuddles hopefully.

Tomorrow will be another project so stay tuned.  I think I actually finished 6 on the weekend!

House Update - we are having an open house on Saturday so I do hope someone will be interested in buying it.  I actually cleaned the oven today so another job off the to-do list.

See you all tomorrow!!

10 comments:

Kate said...

Love that cable!

Jan said...

That cable is amazing. Hope your open house goes well and that things look up for you all.

Christina Lowry said...

It's gorgeous! You have been busy! Good luck with the open house. I hope yours sells quicker than ours did!

:)

Thimbleanna said...

SIX! Wow -- you're a knitting machine woman! Very cute sweater!

Anonymous said...

Lovely little jumper. I love knitting cables. It's a great jumper for a little boy.
Good luck with the open house.

Oiyi said...

What a cute cable sweater! Good luck on the open house this weekend. Crossing my fingers for you.

Ann said...

Nice sweater & the cable looks great. Good luck on the open house.

Daisy said...

Good luck with the house sale and open house!

2paw said...

If you cleaned the oven then I am sure it is good luck. That's a beautiful jumper, I love the cable and the rich brown colour.

Lynne said...

Yay for jobs off the list!