Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Rainy Day


It is pouring outside, and has been since 7:00 a.m. this morning, so I do not think that I will be taking any pics right now. I did not do much knitting last night, apart from a small part of Isabelle's sock which had to be pulled out and started again with the pattern. I am hoping I do not need to do that again. I stopped after reknitting up to where I had gotten the first time due to having a bad headache. I was in bed by 7:00 p.m. and it is still not fully gone this morning. Annoying, especially when Paul has gone to work on a Sunday so no rest for me. I think I will be popping the panadol tablets today. So first up I thought that I would post a picture of what Donni from http://mogsblog.blogspot.com last month. I did have another blog before this which did not work out for me, so I thought I would post a picture of the goodies that she sent me for being the 500th comment on her blog. She sent 2 balls of Wool Ease, 2 stitch markers in a gorgeous emerald color, 1 skein of her handdyed wool in an emerald blue color, and another skein of yarn from Xotik Yarns I think, (must check that). I have not used any of the yarns yet, trying to finish others and find the perfect pattern for the yarns that she sent me. So generous. You should also check out her blog as she is shaving her head for charity.

Second up, here is Little Treasures, which has beautiful patterns in it. I love the pattern on the front cover, which is called Bea. I am going to be making Odette which is a two colored jacket. Must not start it until I have finished at least 4 projects on my UFO list. I have hidden it away so that I don't get startitis again. Hoepfully by tomorrow the sun will be out and I will be able to take some piccies for you all. Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

We're getting some good rain too. Bacchus Marsh usually has two thirds of Melbourne. Melton is probably similar.
Hope your headache is going away and that Isabelle is feeling better.
Your kitties look gorgeous. There's a lovely cat site at www.stuffonmycat.com It cheers me up,
Cheers to you too Gillian