Sunday, April 23, 2006

Future Projects and an FO


Well thank you for all the comments on yesterday's post. Much appreciated. It is nice to know that people read my blog. I am in the process of trying to photograph my wish list so that I have the details of the patterns that I would like to try. I think it makes it easier if some of you would like to do the same pattern, that you know where to look. I will try to get the post up later today or tomorrow morning.
So first up I have a photo of some new sock yarn that I purchased yesterday. I love the color. It is Hot Socks. I haven't decided what socks I am going to do yet. Last year I knit 8 pairs of socks for presents, and 2 of them were for me. I also taught my mum to knit some as well. It wasn't too hard following the pattern and working out what to do, so hopefully knitting a patterned sock will not be too hard.
Next, we finally have the finished Jenny cardigan that I made. It did not take too long to do, a week I think. I bought some silver buttons since trying to match this purple color was too hard. I think it looks okay. Excuse the bedhair look from Isabelle. She was eager to have her photo taken so she could play outside so I didn't get to do it. She wore it all day yesterday, so that's good. Well I am off to do my wish list, taking some photos and making sure I have all the details, just in case anyone else is interested in doing some of the same things. Well I will try to post it later today, or early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Knitcrazy said...

Awwwwww Sleepyhead :)

LOVE that sweater.. Where is the pattern from ??

penny
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/