- Cable Cardigan, from VK - started back.
- Rae, from Junior Knits - casted on.
- Tea for Two Sweater, from Miss Bea's Rainy Day - back nearly completed.
- Soft Ribbed Sweater, from Jo Sharp's Holiday - a few inches on the back.
- Mimi from Pipsqueaks, halfway up back, a slow knit due to moss stitch and small needles.
- Little Star Sweater from adorable knits for tiny tots, finished the sleeve and nearly finished the back.
- Light mauve cardigan from Anny Blatt book, nearly finished, only one sleeve, right front and bands to do.
Looking at my list, I think I need to finish up the light mauve cardigan and the Tea for Two sweater first, as they will be quick. Maybe tomorrow I will post my wish list of projects that I would like to make. It could be longer than this list, but I can always shorten it, or add to it. We knitters need to live a long time to use up all our stash and finish all our wish list projects dont we! Well if I keep an update of my list, and shorten it somewhat over the next month, then I can start something new on the list I will post tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day!