Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Miss Bea's Thinking Dress
This is the picture that I tried to post yesterday, but it seems as though the computer did not want to co-operate yesterday. So today I tried again, and hooray it worked. This is actually the front piece. I originally thought that both pieces had the cables, but no only the front does. I cast on for the back last night so hopefully I will finish that piece tonight. I am using Cotton Ease in turquoise, and I used about 3/4 of the ball. Hopefully tomorrow I may just have another finished Christmas gift to show you all and then I can wrap and send both presents off to the wee little people they are intended for. Happy knitting!