Friday, January 23, 2009
I've Been Tagged!
I thought I would pop a picture in for this meme of the little doll that Isabelle received yesterday from me. I couldnt resist as they remind me of those gorgeous little Blythe dolls. We both loved this one, and she even has little wings at the back which are hard to see because of her arms and hair. Now I feel like buying one for myself since they are so cute. I havent seen them anywhere else apart from the stall where we bought her from. Anyway...... La Mammina tagged me for this meme so here goes:
1. I hate driving over roads with big drops on one side.
2. I never liked eating lasagna until I cooked it myself.
3. I can never sit down in front of the tv and not knit.
4. I hate ironing clothes - I would rather clean the toilet.
5. I sunburn really easily and have already had one dose of
skin cancer when I was 25 which was a bit scary in itself.
6. I can never go to sleep at night until my kids are asleep.
Now here are the other six people I have tagged to play along if they like, if you dont then that is okay too:
Kellie, Amanda, Karin, Rhonda, Annie, and Kate.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that let's them know they've been tagged.
I hope you have fun playing along with this one. I am off to enjoy some knitting time now since the weather is a bit cooler today. Next post will be some WIP photos of my projects (now dont keel over in shock from me saying that, come on pick yourself up off the floor).