Friday, April 29, 2011

2011 - Item 15

Pattern: Lullabye by Louisa Harding
Yarn:  Dazzle, bright sunny yellow
Size:  2-3 years
This is the sweater I knit up for my god-daughter (pictured in the last photo) for Easter.  It is a bit big at the moment but she will eventually grow into it.  I love the bottom edging which is very pretty.  If you know how to do the picot cast on then it will be easy for you to knit up.  I added the pink ribbon as a bit of contrast.
I will try and take some photos of the next 2 projects sometime over the weekend so I can get up-to-date.

15 comments:

Kate said...

Cute!! I love the bottom of it.

Kylie said...

It looks great Sue. I just finished knitted up a cardigan in yellow for Amelia. Will blog it over the weekend:(

Tania said...

I ADORE a picot. And now I know there is such a thing as a picot cast on. Hmn.....

Unknown said...

very cute!!

faith76 said...

Really nice and pretty, lovely sunny colour and the edging at the bottom is nice too. The ribbon really adds to it. Lovely x

Have a good weekend :) Leah x

Miss Prudence said...

Wow Sue, you are just churning these amazing pieces out - are you sleeping at all LOL .... This so pretty

Oiyi said...

Very pretty! The edging is so cute.

Thimbleanna said...

Holy cow woman! How on earth do you get so much knitting done? It's adorable!

sara said...

I love those two colours together, for some reason they remind me of an icecream sundae or as we know it in these parts a "Knickerbocker Glory"........beautiful detail, a really pretty, girlie knit.
lily x

PlumStitches said...

very sweet!

Ann said...

Gorgeous & I like the bottom edging too.

francoise said...

The edging is so pretty! I love the contrasting ribbon too. It really looks lovely.

Lynne said...

It is indeed very pretty.

Rima said...

So beautiful!

Yarny Days said...

So beautiful!