I have been so busy these past few weeks that I havent really had time to blog posts, take photos or much at all for that matter, apart from work and house stuff.
Things happening lately
- Paul's van broke down seriously and had to be fixed
- my car broke down and had to be fixed, still needs a service though
- Isabelle now has hayfever so we are trying some medicine to see if it helps at all
- had another gall bladder attack after telling my doctor how well I had been doing, 4 days later in fact
- doing a new test knit for Katie White which is a lovely pattern
- trying to sew some other projects up so I can take photos and post about them
- trying to get some routine happening with work and home so I dont feel so lethargic all the time.
- listening to podcasts so I can knit at the same time
Tomorrow is going to be my 43rd birthday! It seems time goes faster the older you get doesnt it, or is it just me. I hate to think how fast it will go when I am 60. Maybe that is why older people dont sleep as much, they want to fit more into their day!
I will try and post by next week with some photos. I have been enjoying all the rain today by sitting and knitting as I had a work free day which was badly needed. I even managed a 2 hour nap today and feel much better now. I do hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will try and return some emails to my comments which I havent been doing lately.
Enjoy your craft!