Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy Busy!


I have been so busy these past few weeks that I havent really had time to blog posts, take photos or much at all for that matter, apart from work and house stuff.

Things happening lately

- Paul's van broke down seriously and had to be fixed
- my car broke down and had to be fixed, still needs a service though
- Isabelle now has hayfever so we are trying some medicine to see if it helps at all
- had another gall bladder attack after telling my doctor how well I had been doing, 4 days later in fact
- doing a new test knit for Katie White which is a lovely pattern
- trying to sew some other projects up so I can take photos and post about them
- trying to get some routine happening with work and home so I dont feel so lethargic all the time.
- listening to podcasts so I can knit at the same time

Tomorrow is going to be my 43rd birthday!  It seems time goes faster the older you get doesnt it, or is it just me.  I hate to think how fast it will go when I am 60.  Maybe that is why older people dont sleep as much, they want to fit more into their day!

I will try and post by next week with some photos.  I have been enjoying all the rain today by sitting and knitting as I had a work free day which was badly needed.  I even managed a 2 hour nap today and feel much better now.  I do hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will try and return some emails to my comments which I havent been doing lately. 

Enjoy your craft!

Sue xx

11 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Sue!! It sounds like you have a lot going on! I hope you get to relax on your B-day. I have a theory that time just starts flying after you have kids - they keep you so busy that you just don't notice how fast it all flies by.

Making It Vintage said...

Happy Birthday for tomorow Sue, fellow September baby......and you are just a baby compared to me, I was 53 last week........bring on the power naps I say, it's a great way to boost energy levels.......enjoy your day.
lily x

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Sue. Hope this year will be a great one for you.

Thimbleanna said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sue! I hope you've had a wonderful day. It sounds like you've been good and busy -- hope you're feeling better!

Lynne said...

Happy birthday!

Ann said...

Happy belated birthday !

sandra said...

Poor Isabelle - I've been struggling with hayfever for the last 3 years and sometimes it can be pretty devastating (for me!) I'm on some medicines now and most of my symptoms have been gone!

Hope you spent lovely b-day!

2paw said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! I think the years fly by more quickly because they are, increasingly, a smaller percentage of your life!! When you are 5 one year is 20% of your life, but when you are 50 it is only 2%. I hope all the broken and poorly things are fixed now and that you are having happy knitting days!!

Karin said...

Happy (belated) Birthsay. Hope you had a great day.
Time really flies by.
Hope you find medicine that suits Isabelle. We found some in Switzerland, the pharmacy there seemed more clued up than here in the UK. A saline nose wash, seems to really help her, combined with the anti histamine.
I love reading your blog.

Jellywares said...

Happy B'day Sue!!!

You sure have been busy lately.
Here's hoping you get a chance to sit down and relax for a while on your special day..

Hugs - Jodie :)

PlumStitches said...

Wow, you've been busy. Hope you're feeling better and most of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope everyone treated you like a queen for the day ;-)