Saturday, October 22, 2011

2011 - FO 39

I am back with another new FO!  Sorry about yesterday but our cable internet was down for most of the day so no access which left me very bored but I got some knitting done on my sister's xmas present which was a good start.  This is the hoodie pattern that I posted about in my last post, but with the actual hood on it.  This one is a 6-12 month size and will be winging its way over to Perth next month for my very dear friend's great grandson Jett.  I love how it turned out.  The colors look black and red here but are actually a dark grey and red.  Most of my projects are finished now so I have started a pair of fingerless gloves for my sister but I will post about them at a later date when I actually have some more progress.

Today is exciting and rathe nervewracking.  We are having our open house and the weather is damp and miserable.  We have tidied and painted and done everything that needs to be done so hopefully a lovely family will come here today and fall in love with our house too.  Wish us luck and I will see you all tomorrow!

5 comments:

2paw said...

I hope the Open House went really well and there was a lot of interest!!

Lynne said...

I hope it went well.

Oiyi said...

I hope it went well. Love this stripey sweater.

sandra said...

Sweater is gorgeous! Certainly something I would like to knit for little ones!

LiteraryLadybug said...

WOW! You have just tons of Finished Objects! Way to go! Enjoyed reading your blog.