Saturday, December 14, 2013

November

 November came and was very busy for us, just as December is turning out to be.  Missy our 11mth old kitten had 5 kittens (OMG).  4 sadly passed away and just 1 was left, a little boy is so totally cute and super adorable.  I will have to take a photo of him very soon.  We had my BIL's wedding which was totally gorgeous up in Ballarat.  Up above is a very rare photo of Lachlan and Isabelle dressed up for the wedding.  Lachlan had never worn a suit before so he felt strange but looked good.  My gorgeous SIL and BIL were married outside a restaurant on Lake Wendouree.  The weather was absolutely freezing but she looked gorgeous in her dress that her mother had made.  We all had a great time and it was nice to catch up with all the relatives too.
We also got Isabelle fitted for high school uniforms and ordered her books.  I cant believe that she is starting high school next year.  I think when I started this blog she was in kindergarten and it seems so long ago.  December is proving to be just as busy with me working afternoon shifts for a few weeks, Paul working up in Ballarat for a week at a time and now Lachlan who is home to look after the animals while we work.  I still havent done half of my xmas shopping but hopefully by the end of next week it will all be completed and I can sit back and relax for just a bit I hope.  Speak to you all very soon I hope and maybe in 2014 my blog can come back to life as it has been a bit dormant lately.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Your kids look so grown up and beautiful! Sounds like you're all very busy -- have a wonderful holiday season!