Well it seems I do have more to post about than I thought I did with a little help from my creative 8 year old too..... yesterday Isabelle bought home some artwork she had done during her day. I think they are fabulous, especially the zebra one. She painted all the pieces before she stuck them onto her background. She wasnt too sure about the lion one though but I have to mention that yellow isnt one of her favourite colors. I have been having fun finding a few new favourite bloggers to read over on blogtoberfest although I have only got through a few on the list so far, there are so many in there joining along! I have also noticed some bloggers doing the "to do" list. I do like a list and it helps keep me focused too so here is mine for today ...
1. Sort out some insurance work - done
2. Get some paperwork sorted and organised - half done
3. Get dinner ready
4. Take Isabelle to swimming
5. Make rice pudding for desert (now if only I could find a great recipe for it)
7. Make lunches for tomorrow
8. Sit and do some knitting
and then tomorrow we start again ......